Wednesday 23 May 2012

CIMB Clicks cannot login - "General transaction error"

Today - Wednesday, 23 May 2012, 830pm, I tried to login into CIMB Clicks website and I got "General transaction error".


Erk, wadahel? Is there something wrong with my account? My user ID? My browser? FYI...I am using Safari Version 4.1.3 (4533.19.4) on an iMac.


CIMB Clicks "General transaction error" upon login


So, I turned to my iPhone and tried my CIMB Clicks application. Results = OK. 
I can check my account balance just fine. That means there's nothing wrong with my account.


Then, I tried to login to CIMB Clicks mobile website from my iPhone. Who knows that only desktop version is having problem or something wrong with my browser? Results = as per screenshot below.


Mobile CIMB Clicks notification - Service unavailable


Oh, finally! The service is unavailable at the moment - or as CIMB puts it "temporarily not available". I wish CIMB had put the same notification on their desktop website as well so that they could save me (and perhaps you and others) all this trouble of finding out what actually happened. And maybe some of you already did call them to ask about this. 


Erk...wadahel la CIMB? 

4 comments:

  1. same prob here. fuck cimbclicks. !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today also GTE......wadahel lah cimb ni. Ckplah service temporarily unavailable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today also GTE......wadahel lah cimb ni. Ckplah service temporarily unavailable.

    ReplyDelete